Have you ever thought on living, even for some days, in a tropical island? Then is this charming property perfect for you. A smooth grass field and a garden pool surround the private sand beach. The docking pier brings you to a perfect platform overseas and a nice park bench holds you while watching the horizon along the Bay of Paraty.
Six bedrooms are split in three independent houses, nicely spread in a tropical garden just a few meters from the waterline. Waking-up in the morning is a fantastic moment: open your eyes, get your head a bit up and admire the sea view laying in your bed. This great view can be enjoyed from each room in the three houses, or staying in the wide-open verandas: beautiful sea and many, many islands. It’s a house for sea lovers that valuate being outside, in closed connection with the nature. Experience the sea 24h a day with comfort and privacy as you would be at home.
Getting into the trail path just behind the house will bring you, about two hours later, around the whole island. The house is reached by a few minutes pretty and safe boat trip from your car parking or shuttle drop-off point.
Ideal for groups of friends and families with children looking for the experiences of well living in a tropical island, in an exclusive and very private property, but also close to Paraty city center attractions.
- 3 independent colonial houses privately spread along the property. Enjoy the social moments with all your friends and family in main house and gardens, and rest in your own private house in the night. Approximately 5,450 square feet of living area.
- Spectacular tropical garden direct at water line, smooth grass field with different benches to sea watching.
- Private sand beach and salt water pool beside a few steps from the water
- Private pier and anchoring possibility for 2 boats, kayaks other water sport equipment.
- Parking facility at boat pick-up point
- Laundry and dryer machines
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Rental of only 2 houses possible for groups up to 8 people
Please check for up-to-date rates, as prices may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, seasons, etc.