Nestled in the heart of Rome is this impressive Renaissance apartment located in the Palazzo Costaguti, a historical building which dates back to the first half of the sixteenth century.
This is a large luxury apartment with a vast living room decorated with a ceiling fresco that illustrates the ‘Allegories of the Months and the Seasons’, a masterpiece by the Zuccari brothers. Its towering windows overlook Piazza Mattei and its iconic Turtle Fountain centrepiece.
The spacious bedrooms are arranged over the main and mezzanine floors, as follows:
- King bedroom with sauna
- King bedroom
- Queen room (with ceiling fresco by Poussin, late 17th century)
- Living room, with dining table, decorative fireplace and bar. Ceiling fresco by Frederico and Taddeo Zuccari: ‘Allegories of the Months and the Seasons’
- 4 baths, one with tub shower, 2 with shower cabins, and one half bath
- Billiards room, with Italian style Billiards table and s
- Twin room
- Master suite, with Queen bed, en-suite bath, double vanity and free-standing tub
- 2 baths (2 shower cabins, one bathtub)
The apartment has air-conditioning throughout, wi-fi, and satellite TV. A complimentary tablet is available, pre-loaded with all the necessary applications to enjoy Rome at its fullest. The kitchen is fully-equipped for guests to use, or take advantage of the private ‘Chef@Home’ service (at additional cost).
Other complimentary services include: 24-hour concierge and assistance, and first-class transfer service from the airport.
Please check for up-to-date rates, as prices may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, seasons, etc.