A confidential address sufficiently far from Marrakech to feel alone in the world but close enough (20 minutes) to get out every day if you wish. This villa combines luxury, design and raw materials of Morocco. The architecture of the site comes from the willingness to use Moroccan materials and involve them in a contemporary style, and revisiting traditional standards.
Its unique environment offers a magical place with breathtaking views of the snowy mountains of the Atlas and the desert dunes of Agafay.
The 16 bedrooms of this grand villa can be rented from 8 bedrooms to the 16, as a place for holidays with family or friends in Marrakech, or weddings and birthdays. Everybody will enjoy the calm and serenity of this place. Six of the bedrooms have a bath in their garden, an outdoor canopy bed for long naps under the olive trees but also a terrace upstairs to admire the views. To enjoy the warm and starry nights, a Moon Bed is provided on the terrace to sleep slowly, following the rhythm of shooting stars.
– The Samanah Country Club golf course 5 minutes away and Royal Palm (Beach Comber) 18 holes and the club’s restaurant and terrace : the Mulligan.
– Lake of Marrakech, ¼ hour, jet-ski and huts waterfront huts lined with hundred year old olive trees.
– Marrakech Desert : “Secret Spot” by Taj Omayma is a moment created for you, out of time, for an ephemeral dinner or cocktail, with friends or just for two, created by Villa Taj Omayma.
– A quad ride, starting from the Taj Omayma for a 1 :30 raid to La Pause, an oasis in the Agafay desert .
Arrival for a drink at sunset on desert canyons and dinner in a Moroccan Berber tent. A bewitching place in the heart of Africa, lit by one thousand candles and braziers. The return to the Taj Omayma is done in 4×4 cars.
– A typical Moroccan village of mud on the hillside and its restaurant Tigmi, try it for a drink in the late evening with a sunset over the desert of Agafay.
– Tamesloth, the city of potters and its famous market very, very, very local on Friday mornings, not to be missed.
– Horse riding, always starting from the Taj, to visit the area with breaks in Moroccan villages around to eat.
– And finally the exceptional: for great outdoors lovers and if you wish to ski on the Atlas starting from the Taj Omayma, an helicopter drops you towards the snowy mountains with unforgettable freestyle slopes and
a real cool down at the end of the afternoon in the Taj pool with relaxing after-ski massages !
Please check for up-to-date rates, as prices may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, seasons, etc.