The 250ml full hand sanitiser is ideal for the home or office environment, and comes with a dispenser pump as standard and should be used direct from the bottle. Sanitise pink and you’ll be helping to support Breast Cancer Now one hand wash at a time with Covex Pink Hand Sanitiser. £1 per litre sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Now. The pandemic is having a devastating impact on Breast Cancer Now’s ability to provide life-changing care and carry out world-class research, which so many people rely on. Cancelled events and restrictions on social distancing has also drastically reduced the charity’s ability to fundraise.
- Proven to kill all enveloped viruses within 60s, including coronaviruses, MRSA & SARS.
- Great gel viscosity, this is not a liquid rub or spray.
- Contains Aloe Vera to help soothe skin.
- 70% Alcohol content effective at killing 99.9% of bacteria.
- Quick dry formula, no water or rinse required.
- BS EN 1276 Tested and compliant.
- BS EN 1500 Tested and compliant.
- BS EN 14476 Tested and compliant
Application: Apply a large pea size of sanitiser onto the palm of your hand. Rub your palms with fingers. Rub the back of each hand with your palm. Rub your palms together. Rub your palms with your knuckles/nails. Rub your thumbs together. Rub your wrists with fingers. This process should last at least 30 seconds. The sanitiser will then dry itself, leaving a fresh feeling and clean sanitised hands.
Made in the UK. UK Delivery only.